If you’ve been following my blog, you’d know I love food. I take pleasure in exploring new restaurants, getting invited to food tasting events, cooking at home, and just discovering whatever pleases my palate. My friends instantly know that before we touch anything on the dining table, it should be photographed first. Then later, I’d ask them how they’ll rate the food according to their likeness. It’s already an unspoken drill. ♥
As a self-proclaimed “foodie” (I know others have their meters for this term, but I love food so yeah), I find it most appropriate that my first giveaway is related to nothing else – but food! The winner gets 1 Tapa King GC worth 1500, and a Bloom Coffee from The Giving Cafe.
Tapa King recently celebrated its 30th anniversary, launching a new endorser and continuing to provide high quality breakfast meals we’ve grown to love since childhood.
The Giving Cafe on the other hand, a promising cafe known for luscious coffee drinks and sumptuous Filipino-Chinese meals, is a also pro-active on its social advocacies to help out Benguet farmers and boost the local coffee industry.
These two food companies I support for their dedication and excellence.
Here are the mechanics:
- Like @thediamondintheroughblog on Facebook
- Like @thediamondintheroughblog on Instagram
- Share this post on Facebook and tag at least two friends you want to share the GCs with. Set the post to public. No caption needed, just place the hashtag: #diamondintheroughblog
- You can only post once a day.
- The winner will be announced on October 15, Sunday at 10 PM.
*GC has no expiry date, and is valid for dine-in or take-out only. Not applicable for delivery.
To my loyal readers, thank you so much for your support. Stay tuned for more of my exciting food and travel adventures.